We encourage projects that:
- Directly address NDN research needs,
- Create new NDN tools or modify existing tools,
- Create or improve documentation and how-to guides.
First Prize: VR Headset
Project Lead: Junxiao Shi (NIST)
Project Members: Mheni Merzouki (NIST), Omar Ilias El Mimouni (NIST)
Second Prize: IOT development package
Project Lead: Zhiyi Zhang
Project Members: Tianyuan Yu, Bo Chen, Weijia Yuan
Third Prize: USB WiFi Adapter
Named Reddit and Interest Buffering
Project Lead: Ernest McCracken (Memphis)
Project Members: Tianxing Ma (Memphis), Saurab Dulal (Memphis)
Project Lead: Tianxiang Li (UCLA)
Project Members: Spyros Mastorakis (UCLA), Xinyu Ma, Klaus Schneider (Arizona)
Hackathon Participation Prize: Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
This is awarded as an appreciation for participating in the Hackathon.
- Oct 8, 2018: Hackathon date, submission deadline, and acceptance notification confirmed.
- Oct 13, 2018: Proposal submission deadline extended till Oct 17.
- Oct 17, 2018: Exciting prizes anounced
- Oct 18, 2018: Poll to select projects online
- Nov 14, 2018: Anounced the results and the winners